Required files to be uploaded
PBS. Year: 2020, Volume: 10, Issue: 3
- What runs in the family? Relations between parent-child characteristics in cases with autism and typical development
- The association between parentsÂ’ problematic smartphone use and children's speech delay
- Development and psychometric validation of the Turkish Gambling Disorder Screening Test: a measure that evaluates gambling disorder regarding the American Psychiatric Association framework
- Effects of melatonin and memantine administration on the learning and memory performances of hypoxic juvenile rat pups
- DO COMORBID PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS HAVE AN EFFECT ON GLOBAL FUNCTIONING IN CHILDREN DIAGNOSED WITH SPEECH SOUND DISORDER?
- Predictive Values of Obsessive Beliefs and Metacognitions in OCD Symptom Dimensions
- Online Social Network Sites Usage and Impression Management of Adolescents and Relationship with Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Serotonin Syndrome in a Patient Using Paroxetine and Bupropion
- Psychogenic Polydipsia leading to Hyponatremia induced Seizure in Schizophrenia.
- Interictal Psychosis- a case of Psychosis of Epilepsy
- Skin Picking Disorder in Childhood: Report of an Early-Onset Case